How many can you do? Take the Chin-Up Challenge and watch how your number increases — along with your upper body strength and overall sense of wellbeing.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
And a single chin up!
Benefits of Chin-Ups
- Chin-ups work more muscles than machines — better for strength gains and fat loss
- Chin-ups are best for upper back development
- Special forces and other elite organizations use chin-ups as a testing standard
- Catalyst for bicep growth
- Build great grip strength
- Chin-ups force you to handle your own body weight
Weigh in with your comments and questions!